Connect any Windows printer to the IBM i | AS/400
WinPrint400 allows you to connect all types of printers with a Windows driver to the IBM i. Connect to any Windows printer including USB, Parallel Port, and LAN.
InterForm Output Management natively supports HP PCL4+5, Zebra ZPL, and Intermec IPL compatible printers. For users who require alternate print protocols including USB, Parallel Port, or LAN printers, WinPrint400 is the right extension.
With WinPrint400 it is possible to use any printer in your network, regardless of brand or type, including Datamax, Sato, Meto, Eltron, and many more, as long as they have a Windows driver.
- Enable InterForm to output to any windows printer
- Plug and play implementation
- Significantly increase hardware support
- All printers are visible on the host
- No need for reprogramming
- Intelligent print requests queuing
- Connect to USB, Parallel Port, and LAN printers
- Does not require Client Access connection
This software is developed for IBM Power Systems under OS IBM i. It can also be used on AS/400, AS400, iSeries, i5, System i and IBM i.